Friday, March 14, 2008

Strip Club Obsession

I have a friend addicted to strip clubs, and we were having a funny AIM convo. I thought to myself, where can I capture the hilarity of this…wait I have a new blog of random. Enjoy:

him: I have plenty to blog about » 3:25
but nothing that should be public » 3:25

me: lol »3:26
like your obsessions with strip clubs? » 3:26

him: dude there is much to be said about strip clubs » 3:26
I'm getting better » 3:26
I go more, but spend less » 3:26
thats progress kid » 3:26

me: lol, is it » 3:27

him: indeed sir » 3:27
because I mean...spend 3 bucks to get in » 3:27
listen to music and watch nekkid women dance » 3:28
thats solid entertainment. a buck or two, get a broad to slap your face with her chesticles » 3:28
10 dollars, couple hours worth of fun, socializing with your friends, sounds good to me »3:28

No comments: